quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2020

Frank Sinatra Marlyn Monroe



Para jovens rapazes e raparigas da minha idade matarem
saudades e homenagearem estes dois astro do entrainement
way.
Now the end is near And so I face the final curtain
My friend,  I'll say it clear I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full I traveled each and every highway
more, much more than this I did it my way
Regrets, I've had a few But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption
I've planned each charted course Each careful step along the
 by way
And more, much more than this I did it my way
there were times, I'm sure you knew When I bit off more than
 I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tal And did it my way
I've loved, I've laughed and cried I had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside I find it all so amusing
think I did all that And may I say, not in a shy  way
Oh no, oh no, not me I did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got?If not himself, than he has
 Naught   (nada).
To say the things he truly feels And not the words of one who
Kneels The record shows, I took the blows did it my way

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário