segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2009

A joke about W.Bush

One sunny day in February 2009, an old man approached the White house From Pennsylvania.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine (Fuzileiro Naval) standing guard and said: I´d like to go in and meet with President Bush.
The Marine looked at the man said to him: Sr. Mr Bush is no longer President and no longer resides here.
The old man said: okay, and walked away.
The following day, the same man approached again the White House and said to the same Marine:
Today, I´d like to go in and meet with President Bush.
The Marine again told the man: Sr, as I said you yesterday, Mr Bush is no longer President and no longer resides here.
The man thanked him and again, just walked away.
The third day, the same man approached more again the White House and He found again de same Marine and spoke to him saying: I´d like to go in and meet with President Bush.
O fuzileiro Naval understandably agitated at this point, look at the man and said to him:
I have told you alread two times, that Mr Bush is no longer the President and no resides here. Didn´t you understand? Or are you crazy?
The old man looked at the Marine and said to him: I ´m sorry, I understood the first time, but I just love hearing it sometimes!..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário