segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

Funchal Ship

I was during eight days the last trip in the Funchal Ship. I travelled with
all my all family: My wife,
my son, my daughter-in-law, and two grandsons one with two years old
and other with two months old only!
When the boat followed from Safi (Marrocs) to Portimão we caught bad
time maybe during twenty five hours!
But there wasn´t problems with passengers. When we arrived next
Portimão the ship couldn´t land,
because there wasn´t a great towboat present for helping to land it.
We must hope about twenty four hours
that towboat came from Setubal to Portimão.
The  Ship´s Commander wanted  to disembark all passengers in
Portimão.Because there was much bad
time next Lisbon .All passengers came from Portimão to Lisbon by bus
about two o´clock a.m. It was a good
trip by boat and by bus!


1 comentário:

  1. Do que escrevestes!
    Não percebo patavina
    O tradutor esquecestes
    Setúbal, cidade Sadina!

    Lisbon e Portimão!
    Sabes qual a causa da fome
    Falam, nenhum tem Razão
    Para tudo é preciso sorte!

    Um abraço para ti amigo Rafael.
    Eduardo.

    ResponderEliminar